Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for our website. We’re thrilled to have you here.
Writing with us is a wonderful way to showcase your abilities and establish yourself as a subject matter expert. You will also benefit from our social media channels and goodwill.
Please read this entire page because it completely outlines what to expect.
What are we looking for?
Successful guest post contributions should be detailed, data-driven, amusing, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our site, make sure your submission:
- Is relevant, well-researched, and contains helpful information
- Is entirely unique and unpublished. Nothing that has previously been published elsewhere will be reposted.
- Only includes claims that are supported by links to credible research or case studies.
- Does not discuss our competitors or use any irrelevant website advertising links.
- Includes examples and related pictures to back up your argument—avoid using stock photos that add nothing to the text.
- Makes the content more readable by using subheadings, short paragraphs, and bullet points.
What topics do we cover?
We only accept clear and interesting content related to gaming and associated technology since we want to develop a credible repository of ideas and knowledge.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org so that our team can assist you with creating and submitting your content.